SepticeEye Race SepticeEye Race

I think you put this on the category. Since this is a game, you should put this in the "Games Portal", not "Movies Portal"... O,o

Phil the Phoenix Phil the Phoenix

Man! I'm so touched on the breakfast part. His parents still accept him despite his very difficult condition. It was sweet.

rhg battle 4 rhg battle 4

Lol! I love the last part: "Run for your life, b****".... Very nice, but lower the volume down on the bystanders' voices during the battle sequence... Fairy Tail song as an ending song is good but maybe edit it to fit the credits part. Overall, keep it up! I am going to watch more of your movies after this. :D

spriter500 responds:

thanks :D

Dan The Man Stage 7 Dan The Man Stage 7

BY THE GODS!!! IT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME!!! LONG LIVE, JOHO!!! XD

Cyberpunk City Cyberpunk City

It looks really cool. In fact, nothing seems out of place. How long do you make such concept artworks? It's pretty intimidating, but in a good way. Hehe... XD However, some words have typographical error such as "Russa" and "Hieght" ("Russia" and "Height"??) :3

YakovlevArt responds:

Thanks a lot.
The whole project took about a week to complete. Sorry that the words are spelled wrong, I completely missed that.
It seems there are many little problems with this movie. I will remove it and replace it with another, better version.
Thanks for the critique.

Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1 Kaigan: SC -- Episode 1

Hey! It's very nice and intriguing. For some reason, it reminds me of Inuyasha. I'm looking forward for the 2nd episode! Good job!!! :D

SWAT Shadows Ep.2 SWAT Shadows Ep.2

Hey, very nice! Cool design for the weapons such as the sniper rifle and the hand gun.. Movements were fluid. However, the background music on the scene between two officials talking in an office tends to overshadow the conversation especially the end part.

Assassin's Creed Style Assassin's Creed Style

Whoa! Nice execution of actions. I want more action though.. :3 and btw... Who's that dancing salesman on the fortified wall? O,o

raremasta responds:

Read the description :D it's suppose to be me btw.

Ger Subs Ger Subs

Uhm... How do you continue when there's no button to push?

Dovah-Shoppin' Dovah-Shoppin'